Echelon's patented, auto-folding treadmill is designed for easy storage and convenience. When you're not jogging, running, or sprinting toward your fitness goals, activate the auto-fold feature and watch as the Stride folds to just 10" tall. The built-in device holder secures your smart device in place for access to a variety of live and on-demand running classes led by world-class instructors.
Purchase your subscription plan here.
- Patented Auto-fold Feature for Easy Storage
- Integrated Handlebar Sensors for Heart Rate Monitoring
- Console Screen with 8 Programmed Workouts
- Built-in Smart Device Holder
- Impact-absorbing Rubber Running Deck
- Max Speed: 12 MPH with 12 Incline Levels
- Live + On-demand Classes Available 24/7
- Motivating Instructors
- Scenic Workouts Filmed Around the World
Echelon Stride puts safety and convenience first.
1) Meets international safety standards UL 1647 and EN20957. These aren’t easy standards to pass, but Echelon does!
2) Metal safety bar underneath running deck protects objects from being pulled under.
3) Safety stop lanyard instantly slows the treadmill before coming to a complete stop.
4) Folds flat in 3 quick steps for easy storage!
|Incline||12 Levels / Max Incline 10%|
|Min Speed / Max Speed||0.5 MPH / 12 MPH|
|Running Surface Dimensions||55" x 20"|
|In Use Dimensions||69.3" x 31" 49.2"|
|Folded Dimensions||69.3" x 31" 10.25"|
|Unit Weight / Max User Weight||156 lbs (70.8 kg) / 300 lbs (136 kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions||73" x 35.5" x 11.5"|
|Shipping Weight||179 lbs (81.19 kg)|