PRO EXP Stage 1 (5-50lb pair with handles)
- Starts at 5-50 lbs. and expands to 70 and 90 lbs. per hand with 2 add-on kits (sold separately)
- Urethane coated steel plates provide smooth and quiet performance.
- The open draft of the interior surface maximizes the range of motion and increases ergonomics with the contoured rubber grip.
- The 'Auto-Lock' lever on the handle is a simple way to make micro adjustments in 2.5 lbs. increments by removing two chrome ballast weights within the lower tubes. To remove the inner weights tilt the handle back so the weights don't spill out, then pull the lever down. Carefully remove the inner weights and put them in the storage slots on the stand. Then drop the handle back in the weight stack to close the lever, or do it manually. To add the weights back into the handle reverse the process.
- The color bands on the rails correspond with the weight chart on the handle to show what will be selected.
- This is how the magic happens! Adjust weights quickly to keep workouts flowing by using the pin to select different rails. For example, moving the pin to the bottom selects all the weight plates. The pin is super strong polypropylene and rated for a 500lbs. max load. Magnets inside the pin hold it securely once inserted completely.