The S Series Squat Stand Sets the New Standard
Standing 72" high with a 48" x 48" footprint, the American-made S-1 Squat Stand is a space-efficient unit that gives up nothing in quality. As with the entire Rogue S-Series, they've designed the S-1 for both durability and ease-of-use, starting with 2x3" 11-Gauge steel uprights, Westside hole spacing, and J-cups with protective UHMW plastic liners. Tested at a weight capacity topping 1,000LB, the latest model of the S-1 also includes an updated base that replaces the formed socket with the same bolted triangle plates used on their Monster Lite squat stands, improving the overall stability of the unit.
Because it’s the smallest and most practical of the S Series squat stands, the S-1 does not have pull-up bar holes. Its unique versatility, however, still makes it an all-in-one work station for squats, bench, clean pulls, floor press, overhead press, and much more. The S-1 is also compatible with a wide range of 2x3" accessories, including the Safety Spotter Arms, and Rogue Landmines.
- Made in Columbus, Ohio, USA
- Height: 72"
- Foot Print: 48" x 48"
- Weight: 114LB, 1000+LB weight capacity
- 2x3" 11-Gauge steel
- West Side hole pattern (1" through bench and clean pull zone, 2" spacing above and below)
- Redesigned base with Triangle Plates
- J-cup with UHMW plastic liner
- *Image above includes optional accessories that are sold separately