This lower body resistance trainer develops first step quickness, hip flexibility, lateral speed and explosive power and allows for focused training of underused stabilizer muscles for injury rehabilitation or physical therapy applications. It increases the intensity of speed and quickness drills (shuffles, sprints, hops, backpedals) to the improve the acceleration and deceleration that contributes to peak athletic performance and creates optimum body control that prevents injuries. Includes instructional brochure.
- Use the Lifeline Lateral Resistor to add progressive variable weighted resistance to your lower body strengthening programs
- Build complete lower body strength for explosive movements by adding up to 120lbs of peak weighted resistance
- Increase lower body dynamic strength as a result of adding intensity and consistent positive and negative resistance to jumping, squatting and all manner of lower body drills and exercises.
- Up to 120lb Resistance: Interchange Resistance Cables from 40lbs to 120lbs peak resistance: 40lb + 40lb + 40lb = 120lb weighted peak resistance. Interchange the cables to customize the resistance and progress in weighted resistance as you get stronger.
- Resistance training uses resistance or force to induce muscular contraction, which builds strength and anaerobic endurance. Resistance exercises also help you increase bone density, improve metabolism and decrease your risk of injury.