Originally introduced with the Monster Lite Half Rack, these angled 30” front-foot attachments are now available a la carte, offering additional stabilization and unique training versatility for any bolt-together RML-390, RML-490, or RML-690 power rack.*
*Please Note: The feet are NOT compatible with Monster Lite Fold Back Racks, the Slim Rack, or the RML-390F Flat Foot Rack.
Each M-Lite foot extension is made in the USA from 3x3” 11-gauge steel with an MG Black Powder Coat finish, and features a series of 7 laser-cut holes (5/8” in diameter, spaced 2” on center) along the horizontal portion of the attachment, with 4 additional holes along the angled portion. No mounting hardware is included with this kit, as customers can simply use the existing hardware on a compatible Monster Lite rack to attach the foot pair.
Convenient for adding band pegs and Rogue Monster Bands, the extended 30” feet offer better opportunities for movements outside the usual confines of the rack, including deadlifts, squats, and bench. Other popular attachments, like the Rogue Landmine, are also compatible.
Important: If users are doing band work with the rack as an anchor, we highly recommend that the rack is securely fastened to the floor. Floor mounting hardware is not included.
- Made in USA
- Compatible only with Monster Lite RML-390 (BT), RML-490, and RML-690 units (Welded-Panel RML-390 Rack owners can also attach the feet, but will need to acquire mounting hardware)
- 3x3” 11-gauge steel construction
- MG Black Powder Coat finish
- Extend 30” off the mounting uprights
- Improve rack stability
- (11) 5/8” holes for adding band pegs and other attachments (7 holes on horizontal portion, 4 holes on angled portion)
- No Mounting Hardware Included - existing rack hardware can be used for set-up