The Pro Sled Core Unit is a versatile push, pull, or drag structure that focuses on speed training and agility on different terrain and hard surfaces. Perform multiple exercises with the addition of 2-inch side hole spacing on the skids, allowing you to add a variety of mountable accessories, including High/Low Bar, Lawn Boy, and Wrap-Around Rail. This durable, heavy-duty Sled is the perfect multi-function system that will improve your strength training foundation.
- Multi-function system translates to multiple workouts/exercises with one sled.
- Works as a push, pull, or drag sled with the ability to offer much more!
- UHMW plastic ski liners protect your sled
- Can be used on grass, turf, concrete, or asphalt.
- Two 1.9-in diameter poles included
- Fits 2-in Olympic plates (bumper or steel plates) with plenty of clearance.
- Weight: 111 lbs.
- Footprint: 24-in x 40-in
- Skid width: 3-in
- Steel: 2-in x 3-in 11 gauge and 1/4-in plate steel
- Plate tube height: 20-in
- Push Pole Height: 39 1/2-in
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.