In developing the Rogue Combo Rack, we worked directly with the International Powerlifting Federation to produce a 2-in-1 bench/squat rack that’s not only IPF certified for 2019 competition use, but also uniquely engineered for easier custom adjustments and greater overall stability.
Manufactured with pride in the USA with US steel, the Combo Rack features a sturdy wide-angle base, two fully adjustable 3x3” 7-gauge steel uprights, a set of drop-in Safety Spotter Arms, and a removable Rogue Bench equipped with a competition Fat Pad and diamond-tread spotter decks. All of these components come with tightening knobs for a lock-in set-up and extra peace of mind.
When you want to switch between athletes of different sizes, the height of the J-cups can be quickly adjusted using our unique jack system—with no need to waste time removing plates from your barbell. Simply use the lever arms to raise or lower the position, referring to the laser-cut numbers in the uprights for guidance. Both the jack handles and the telescoping tubes of the uprights are made from stainless steel, as are the (4) machined pins used to set the upright height. Storage for these pins is integrated into the jacks themselves.
As another unique feature, the Combo Rack’s uprights can be positioned straight or angled inward 5 degrees, allowing larger athletes to put their hands on the outside of the J-cups while squatting.
- Made in the USA with US steel
- Squat/Bench Combination Rack
- IPF Competition Certified
- Footprint (w/ bench): 77.25" x 80.25"
- Inside Width: 43.5”
- Total Weight (including bench): 505LB
- 3x3” 7-gauge steel construction
- Jack - Lever Arms for height adjustment
- (2) Adjustable Uprights with laser-cut numbering & MG Black powdercoat finish
- (4) Machined Pins
- (4) J-Cups
- (2) Steel Safety Spotter Arms - 19.5" x 3"
- (1) Bench w/ Fat Pad and Spotter Decks
- Rubber Feet and UHMW Plastic to protect equipment and surfaces