Work on Pulling Heavy Things Faster
Speed work is an essential component of any strength program, and a dependable platform can build the literal foundation for it. The 8' x 4' Rogue Deadlift Platform features a 2x2" 11-Gauge Steel frame, and ships standard with (2) floor plates. This design allows for safe band use outside of a power rack without having to bolt the platform to the floor.
Customers can quickly assemble the Rogue Deadlift Platform thanks to a bolt-together design and laser-cut / precision-bent gussets. The provided band pegs are extra long to work with longer specialty barbells in addition to standard barbells, and a set of floor clips are included to secure each end of the platform to the ground.Specifications:
- Made in the USA with imported tiles
- Length: 8'
- Width: 4'
- 2x2" 11-Gauge Steel frame
- Laser cut and precision bent gussets
- Bolt together design
- (4) Floor clips to secure each end to the ground
- NEW - Optional Wood Insert Set to create more level surface
- Black Powdercoat Finish