Rogue Echo Bike
Rogue Echo Bike
The Rogue Echo Bike combines heavy-duty steel, precision engineering, and convenient customization to forge a stronger, sturdier fan bike.
Weighing in at 123 LBS, Version 3.0 of the Echo Bike provides the same rock solid foundation and convenient portability as the prior model, with the addition of several design upgrades. This includes an improved LCD console that not only tracks intervals, distance, calories burned, heart rate, and more, but also now features Bluetooth / ANT+ compatibility, allowing users to connect to various cycling apps for even more performance feedback.
The bike’s quiet, belt-driven steel fan blade produces a smooth, consistent ride, and a re-positioned seat adjustment knob enables quick changes between different athletes with no snags or interference. A customized Version 3.0 Wind Guard is also available as an optional add-on, now updated with a more streamlined, low-profile design.
The Echo Bike connected console has been designed to open up many possibilities for enhancing training by connecting to devices and apps. Specifically it has capability to accept a Heart Rate input from a chest strap, wrist strap or other device that will transmit that signal using either ANT+ or BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy).
Note: This updated console is standard on the V3.0 bike
- Patented Design
- Quality Steel Construction for Dependable Stability
- Weight: 123 LBS / 330 LB weight limit
- Height: 52.25” (to top of handles)
- Length: 55” (overall with seat in position furthest from fan cage)
- Width: 29.5” (at handles - widest point)
- Footprint: 44.5” x 23.75”
- LCD Console Display (5" wide x 8" tall) with customizable modes - Bluetooth / ANT+ compatible. Batteries included.
- Belt Driven Steel Fan
- Adjustable Seat with 11 height and 5 front/back settings
- 1.5” Diameter Rubber Grip Handles
- Metal Pedals
- Texture Black powdercoat finish
- Rubber Leveling Feet
- All Hardware & Assembly Tools Included