The standard Echo Gym Timer delivers a single-sided, crystal clear LED display, convenient remote control access, and dozens of pre-set and programmable interval settings for a truly customized experience. The timer can be mounted to a wall or paired with an Echo Floor Stand*.
Measuring 25.25" x 7.75", the Echo Gym Timer display screen shows the time in red and the number of rounds in green, with bright 4” high numbers that can be seen from several hundred meters away. This makes it easy for a coach, trainer, or gym owner to program the timer for large groups of athletes to use simultaneously.
You can save up to 10 custom programs on the timer at any given time, and the included remote allows individuals to pause, mute or reprogram the device right from their work station. Change the number of rounds, length of rest, and length of work as you see fit, or adjust from a countdown to a count-up option. There are even several unique preset modes available to jump right into, including the Tabata Timer and “Fight Gone Bad” Timer.
Rogue Echo Gym Timer Specifications:
- Single-Sided LED Clock Display with 4” High Red/Green Numbers
- Will Mount to Wall or (Optional) Echo Floor Stand*
- Remote Control for convenient pausing/re-programming
- Easily create and save Custom Intervals (up to 10 at a time)
- Choose popular pre-set timer modes like Tabata and FGB
- Stopwatch can be set to 1/100 seconds
- In-depth programming instruction provided
- Color: Black with Rogue logo on bottom left
- Input: AC100-240V / Output: 12V
- Wall mounting hardware not included
- **Timer / Remote may not function in direct sunlight or extreme temperatures.
*Important: The Echo Floor Stand is also available for individual purchase. If ordering a Floor Stand for an existing timer, however, please note that any single-sided Echo Gym Timer must have screw holes on each side in order to mount to the floor stand. While all currently available Echo timers have these holes, an older version may not.