This product is available to purchase as a pre-order. Current estimated arrival to Hawaii is early August 2021. Please be aware of this timeline at the time of purchase. You will be notified as soon as the shipment has arrived and is ready for pickup. Your card will be charged in full at the time of purchase.
More space-efficient than a standard power rack with greater storage potential than most squat stands, the Monster Lite Half Rack is a unique hybrid unit that sacrifices none of the quality or durability of its full-size cousins.
The M-Lite Half Rack is manufactured in the USA and features (4) 90” tall uprights made from 3x3” 11-gauge steel with 5/8” numbered holes and a Medium Gloss Black finish. The unit has an inside depth of 17” and comes standard with:
- (1) Laser-Cut, Black-On-Black Rogue Nameplate / Back Crossmember
- (1) Single Skinny Front Pull-Up Bar
- (8) Plate Storage Posts - 12.5” Loadable Length, Signature Texture Black
- (1) Set of Standard Monster Lite J-Cups - Signature Texture Black
- (1) Set of Band Pegs - Black Zinc
- (2) Angled Monster Lite Front Feet - MG Black
- All Required 5/8” Hardware
The front foot design is a new M-Lite variation on the type Rogue introduced with their Monster Collegiate Half Rack. Extending 30” from the face of the front uprights with holes spaced 2” on center, these angled feet help keep the rack firmly stabilized even when dropping weight on a set of (optional) Safety Spotter Arms.* They also provide convenient attachment points for doing band work in front of the rack, or for adding compatible accessories like the Rogue Landmine. Please Note: If you plan to use the Half Rack for band work, we recommend fastening the unit securely to the floor. Floor mounting hardware is not included.