Note: The Monster Lite Slinger with the Weight Stack resistance type is only compatible with Monster Lite 3.0 Crossmembers. Both the Top and Bottom Crossmembers must be Monster Lite 3.0 to install the Monster Lite Slinger with Weight Stack.
*The Monster Lite Slinger comes with adjustable components for set-up on a 90” or 108” unit.
Warning: Any Rack or Rig utilizing the Slinger attachment must be securely fastened to the floor for use.
The Monster Lite Slinger Base Unit includes:
- (2) Slinger Mounting Plates
- (2) 6" Cable Pulleys
- (1) 1/4" MIL Spec Cable with Rogue made hardware
- (1) Slinger Extension Strap - for 108” units
- (1) Slinger Band Sheath - 1000D Cordura
- (2) Carabiners
- (2) Black Zinc 5/8” Bolt Assemblies
- (2) Rubber Grommets for protecting the cable
Plate Loaded Resistance Option:
Works with standard bumpers or steel plates. Package includes:
- Loading Pin:1.9" diameter, 11.5" loadable space. Weight unloaded = 7.5lbs. Texture Black Powdercoat finish.
- Plate Load Base: Supports the loading pin when adding plates and connects to customers upright via a 5/8” detent pin. Made from 3/16" laser-cut and formed steel. Texture Black Powdercoat finish.
- Stroops Lightweight Sheathed Resistance Band: Prevents the loading pin from swaying around while in use. It gets clipped into the bottom of the loading pin from the shackle that is connected to the bottom crossmember. Color: Black
- Specially Designed Slinger Shackle
Band Loaded Resistance Option:
Comes with an assortment of resistance bands that connect to the Monster Attachment Post for tricep work and gradual adjustments on lat pulldown movements. Includes:
- (2) #0 Orange Monster Bands (15 LB resistance)*
- (1) #1 Red Monster Band (30 LB)*
- (1) #2 Blue Monster Band (50 LB)*
- (1) #3 Green Monster Band (65 LB)*
*Due to the 41” length of the Monster Bands, we suggest doubling up each band, i.e., feeding the band through the bottom carabiner (attached to the extension strap) until it is centered, then connecting both ends of the band to the top carabiner (attached to the cable). This will greatly increase the resistance beyond the bands’ standard LB increments.
Customers interested in lighter weights can also explore our full line-up of Monster Bands, available a la carte.
Important: All resistance bands are wear and tear items and should be inspected prior to each and every use. We always recommend that the provided Slinger Band Sheath be used in conjunction with resistance bands on the Monster Slinger.