Made in the USA with US steel from 3x3" 11-Gauge Steel, the Monster Westside Bench stands among the most versatile, heavy-duty, uncompromising bench racks ever built. Like the original Westside Bench, it’s inspired by the groundbreaking designs of Louie Simmons and Westside Barbell. By incorporating new features from our Monster Series 2.0 power racks, however, we’ve created an entirely new animal—fully equipped and precision manufactured for the high-performance athlete.
The Monster Westside Bench comes standard with an extra-wide, 14.5" Thompson Fat Pad™ and a double-reinforced 7-gauge steel spine running underneath it—delivering maximum back support and reduced flex in the pad itself. The bench's uprights feature 2” on-center numbered holes (front and back) for easy and quick height adjustments, as well as laser-cut keyholes along the sides for attachments. Bolt-on, diamond-tread spotter decks give spotters extra leverage and traction in case of a missed lift, and laser-cut Rogue logo panels (as seen in the series 2.0 Monster Racks) serve as the front-to-back crossmembers. The logo panels sport a red powder coat finish, while the rest of the unit is finished in our Satin Black powder coat.
All orders come standard with Monster Sandwich J-Cups, Monster Strap Safeties, Spotter Decks and plastic-coated Monster pins for band work.\\
- Made in Columbus, OH, USA with US steel
- 3x3" 11-Gauge Steel Uprights with numbered holes in Westside pattern
- Laser-cut keyholes for attachments
- Total Height: 54.75"
- Bench Height: 17.75" with Fat Pad™ (adjustable up and down by 2" increments)
- Weight: 342LB
- Footprint: 53" x 34"
- Thompson Fat Pad™: 50" L x 14.5" W x 4.5" H
- 7-Gauge Reinforced Steel Spine Under Pad
- Laser-Cut Rogue Side Panels with Red powder coat finish
- Monster Sandwich J-Cups to protect the bar knurl
- Monster Strap Safety Set
- 4 Adjustable Monster Pins with protective plastic
- Diamond-Tread Spotter Stands
- Bolt-Together Design with 1" Hardware included
- Finish: Satin Black powder coat