The Rogue Slice Sled is a dual-capability push/pull weight sled that combines quality steel construction and durability with fold-flat, stackable storage.
The Slice Sled is Rogue’s first steel speed sled with dual push/drag capability AND a convenient fold-down weight post. The unit comes standard with two 40” upright push handles—the same as found on our popular Dog Sled and the fold-flat weight post is carried over from our Fat Boy, and E Sleds. With a laser-cut hole, sled strap, and carabiner also included, the Slice Sled has few rivals for versatility, and makes a great option for gyms serving multiple athletes of varying skill levels.
Each sled weighs 65LB unloaded, and includes a 14" bolt-on center post with a load capacity of well over 300LB depending on the types of plates used. Customers also have the option to add a set of 0.5" thick UHMW plastic skis to their order. When bolted to the underside of the Slice Sled, these skis can greatly reduce the risk of damage to your gym flooring when using the sled indoors.
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 27.5" length x 22.75" width x 37.25" (with handles) Height
- Fold-Flat Weight Post: 14” loadable length (must be bolted to sled using 1/2” hardware)
- 0.25" thick Laser-cut and formed steel construction
- (1) 16' Sled Strap and (1) Carabiner included standard
- Laser-cut Rogue branding on each side of unit
- Texture Black powder coat finish