This product is available to purchase as a pre-order. Current estimated arrival to Hawaii is early August 2021. Please be aware of this timeline at the time of purchase. You will be notified as soon as the shipment has arrived and is ready for pickup. Your card will be charged in full at the time of purchase.
The Rogue SML-1 Monster Lite Squat Stand combines elements from the 70” stands of our standard S-Series and Monster line to create a versatile hybrid unit. The uprights are constructed from the same 3x3” 11-gauge steel tubing as the Monster SM-1, but with the 5/8” hardware and Westside hole spacing of the S-1.
Equally well suited to a small garage gym or large-scale weight training center, the SML-1 Squat Stand stands six feet tall and operates within an efficient 48"x49" footprint. It’s an American-built squat stand as dynamic and durable as many power racks, available at an affordable price.
*If you’re interested in a Monster Lite Squat Stand with a pull up bar option, consider the larger Monster Lite 90" Squat Stand
*Due to no pull-up bar connecting the uprights of the SML-1, certain attachments such as the Monster Lite Matador and Plate Storage Posts are not recommended. Use of these accessories in conjunction with the SML-1 Squat Stand can cause severe injury to the user and damage the equipment.
- Built in Columbus, OH, USA
- Total Height: 72" (no pull-up bar holes)*
- Footprint: 49” x 48”
- 5/8” Bolts and Fasteners and J-Cup pins
- (2) 3x3" 11-gauge Steel Uprights
- (3) 2x3" 11-gauge steel base tubes
- Weight Capacity: 1,000LB+
- (2) J-Cups with protective UHMW Plastic Inserts
- Westside Hole Pattern (1” through bench and clean pull zone, 2” spacing above and below)