The Rogue SML-1 Monster Lite Squat Stand combines elements from the 70” stands of our standard S-Series and Monster line to create a versatile hybrid unit. The uprights are constructed from the same 3x3” 11-gauge steel tubing as the Monster SM-1, but with the 5/8” hardware and Westside hole spacing of the S-1.
Equally well suited to a small garage gym or large-scale weight training center, the SML-1 Squat Stand stands six feet tall and operates within an efficient 48"x49" footprint. It’s an American-built squat stand as dynamic and durable as many power racks, available at an affordable price.
*If you’re interested in a Monster Lite Squat Stand with a pull up bar option, consider the larger Monster Lite 90" Squat Stand
*Due to no pull-up bar connecting the uprights of the SML-1, certain attachments such as the Monster Lite Matador and Plate Storage Posts are not recommended. Use of these accessories in conjunction with the SML-1 Squat Stand can cause severe injury to the user and damage the equipment.
- Built in Columbus, OH, USA
- Total Height: 72" (no pull-up bar holes)*
- Footprint: 49” x 48”
- 5/8” Bolts and Fasteners and J-Cup pins
- (2) 3x3" 11-gauge Steel Uprights
- (3) 2x3" 11-gauge steel base tubes
- Weight Capacity: 1,000LB+
- (2) J-Cups with protective UHMW Plastic Inserts
- Westside Hole Pattern (1” through bench and clean pull zone, 2” spacing above and below)