The SML-2 Monster Lite Squat Stand delivers much of the strength and versatility of a power rack in an efficient, compact frame. Featuring 3x3” 11-gauge steel uprights, single pull-up bar, and 5/8” holes in the Westside spacing pattern.
The American-made SML-2 is equally equipped for squats, bench, pull-ups, clean pulls, floor press, and more. And with a footprint of just 49" x 48", it's a squat stand well suited to both a garage gym or a large-scale training facility.
- Built in Columbus, OH, USA
- Total Height: 92"*
- Footprint: 49" x 48"
- 5/8” Bolts and Fasteners and J-Cup pins
- (2) 3x3" 11-gauge Steel Uprights
- (3) 2x3" 11-gauge steel base tubes
- Weight Capacity: 1,000LB+
- Single Pull-Up Bar
- (2) J-Cups with protective UHMW Plastic Inserts
- Westside Hole Pattern (1” through bench and clean pull zone, 2” spacing above and below)
- *Max Pull-up Bar Height for Single Skinny Bar: 88"
- *Some images above include optional accessories that are sold separately
Convert your existing SML-2 into an RML-390F rack with the optional conversion kit. Click here to take you to product page for the Rogue RML-390F Conversion Kit.