The Sanddune Stepper is a new “balance pad system” designed specifically to treat foot, ankle, knee, hip and lower back pain. It is a simple exercise and rehabilitative method for fitness enhancement and general well-being.
It is made from a combination of memory and closed cell foam (polyurethane foam blend) with a combination of two separate platforms, angled with a slight pitch for independent training, rehabilitation, and dynamic movements.
- Balance tool for rehab, warm-ups, recovery, more
- Made from reciprocating polyurethane foam blend*
- Two independent platforms, low and high (moving on one won’t impact the other)
- Dimensions : 22″ x 26″ x 6″
- Average Weight: 12.5 LBS
- Effective exercise and rehabilitative method for neurological / orthopedic patients
- Includes Antibacterial cover and carry bag