Torque Tank MX
Torque Tank MX
New Features on the MX:
- In addition to the 3 level of resistance on the M4, MX resistance can be increased 25% on all 4 wheels with the flip of the MX lever.
- To handle the added resistance, the MX tires are larger and wider than previous models.
- A lower push point is indicated on the handles, adding variety to the targeting of muscle groups
- An optional weight horn is available for athletes who want to perform more intense towing exercises.
- With an optional Stacking Kit, MX can be stacked 3 high for more compact storage and transportation. MX handles are removable without tools and can be stored within the stack.
Features of All TANK Models
Resistance that feels dangerous can be backed down instantly during the run to a level that feels safer depending on the user’s age, conditioning level, and fitness goals.
Feeling the resistance increase with speed causes a surprise “wow” reaction and a novel exercise experience that users love
All TANK models enable High Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T) in which bursts of acceleration and speed for 14 minutes of a TANK workout is the equivalent of an hour on a treadmill.
A Group Anchor Stationis available that houses all the weights and training tools selected for a 10 person group TANK workout, with portability to any location inside or outdoors.
10 year warranty on frame and welds and 1 year on parts and finish on workmanship and materials
U.S. patent pending
*Tow rope and any other optional accessories are not included.