Unlock twice the relief with TriggerPoint’s MB2 peanut massage ball roller. Designed with two settings to ease tight muscles and stiffness in the neck and back, the MB2 can support proper posture and upper back mobility. The adjustable length can be locked for use on smaller muscles that attach directly to the spine, or extended to target the larger muscles of the back. The TriggerPoint MB2 massage balls use a patented, layered construction made up of different densities. The unique EVA foam surface is very dense, yet still compresses to "grip" the tissue, encouraging blood and oxygen flow to keep muscles and fascia healthy. This design works to break up adhesions to ease joint and muscle pain and restore movement quickly. TriggerPoint MB2 massage ball roller is water-resistant, durable and easy to clean for long-lasting self-massage and recovery. The Lightweight, compact design is ideal for mobility on-the-go and perfect for travel use.
• Double massage ball design with patented, layered EVA foam surface encourages blood and oxygen flow to keep muscles and fascia healthy
• Adjustable length can be locked for use on smaller muscles around the spine, or extended to target the larger muscles of the back
• MB2 Roller massage ball can help stimulate circulation, increase mobility in the spine and improve posture
• Foam massage balls offer optimal compression and pressure for safe, effective and targeted self-massage
• Item dimensions: 9.5 x 4.3 x 2.6 inches; Item weight: 0.24 pounds / 109 grams. Highly durable, water resistant and easy-to-clean surface